Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Dykeman House Under the Stars - SkyWatch

This, again, is the Dykeman House, sitting overlooking Indian Head Springs in Shippensburg, Pa. Blah, blah, blah. Took this shot two weeks ago when I took the picture from Tuesday, January 12th. I just adjusted the tripod on the outside chance I would pick up some of the stars that were out, namely Orion. Hopefully you can see them here. As I previously mentioned there was no moon, only window candles and a couple driveway lampposts. I still like the reflection on the spring picture better but this one is a close second.

As always click on the SkyWatch icon on the right sidebar to see the sky around the globe.

6 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

Yes, I enlarged it and the stars are very visible! Gorgeous shot! I like that you put so much sky in the photo!

Lindz said...

I cna see 3 bright stars, I love this photo, glittering lights in that building and dark pitch sky, perfect.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Nice night sky shot.

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Very pretty

Unknown said...

i like this photo. the lighting from the house makes it more dramatic.

Sherri said...

I love the black sky!