Friday, November 19, 2010

Name That Station 19



It's back. The Outskirts of Suburbia's favorite blog game... Name That Station! Remember the rules from way back when, I could be combining Cumberland and Franklin stations as needed. Also the answers will be posted at one this afternoon so that you all can look at them over lunch. The only other rule this week is that Sparky and Wally are not allowed to guess. This pictures were sent to me from Wally's collection (through Sparky). If I had to guess these were taken in the late 70's. Good luck and Thank You Wally.

3 comments:

Sparky said...

Hey I know these stations. But to make things fair I will not asnwer. So for everyone else out there try your lucky...

Brad Myers said...

Taken in the 70's, dang these guys must be old. And if they are that old a young man like me would never know them. Okay the first one is the Rescue Hook and Ladder on Main Street in Mechanicsburg.

Now I am just guessing but the second one may be the Monroes first station after leaving Williams Grove. The last one looks like a building I should know but once again I am drawing a blank.

Dale Jr (Wally) said...

Well since I provide the pictures I guess it wouldn't be fair,,