Monday, July 30, 2018

2018 Shippensburg Fair Results

The Shippensburg Fair again this year seemed to coincide with the monsoon season. I measured nearly 11.5 inches of rain this week. Pictures this year, as usual, were printed Sunday afternoon and framed Sunday evening. Then dropped off Monday morning. I felt good about the Skipper picture (insect) and until I  pre registered didn't even know about this category. The sunflower picture may have been a little dark and with the red tail hawk picture I thought I'd press my luck with a lot of negative space. The sunrise picture was my surprise.

 Skip
Taken at the White Oak Lavender Farm in Harrisonburg, Virginia
1st Place

 Sunrise on the Fly
Taken on South Vero Beach, Florida
1st Place

 Scream
Taken at the State Game Lands in Green Spring, Pa.

Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone
Taken at the State Game Lands in Green Spring, Pa.

No comments: