Sunday, September 21, 2008

Caledonia Falls

These are the falls at Caledonia State Park, setting just off of Route 30 on Route 233, midway between Chambersburg and Gettysburg, PA. I was out shooting some Senior pictures today and thought to check out the falls. The last time I went by here the creek was really low and the falls didn't amount to much. Today they were flowing OK. As I waited for my girl to get ready I set up and took a couple of the falls. Soon a group came down from further up the falls, they were taking senior pictures too. While I shot I saw some guys with a tripod waiting across the road. Busy place. I'm really surprised that I didn't get any company on location that morning, last time there I had a group waiting on me. Oh well, 'tis the season.
PS, I have my first victim, I mean volunteer, for guest posting. Become one today at theoutskirts@pa.net

No comments: