Monday, March 28, 2011

Barn Charm


Occasionally I'll tell you about a blog I may visit frequently or sporadically. Today I'm gonna tell you about a blog out of southeast Missouri called Bluff Area Daily. I think I found myself flipping through "Daily Photo" blogs once and came onto this one and now I visit there every once in a while. Well Tricia over there started this thing called "Barn Charm" and posts pictures of barns on Mondays. It's kind of like SkyWatch from down on the farm. I thought of her blog when I took this yesterday morning. (Very AT&Tish, isn't it?) I probably could have used last Monday's barn too. I'm not saying I'll be a regular contributor to this but if a barn needs posting I'll link up to it. I filed this under BARNS. When I get a chance I'll go back through the last four years and add to that file. I guess this would appeal to silo-people, too.

10 comments:

Rose said...

This is really nice when enlarged...I hope you will link often. I love barns...

Elaine said...

Impressive silos! Very nice.

Lesley said...

It is so nice to see a well maintained farm. Those silos are pretty nice.

Anonymous said...

like elaine, i really notice the silos. you captured a nice view of the place.

Judy said...

Taking pictures of barns old and new is very addicting. Your photo does look great enlarged.

Jan n Jer said...

I see you live in Pa. also...I'm in S.central Hanover Pa. This is a great shot. Love the silos! WElcome to Barn Charm!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And those are some really nice silos, too!

Thanks a million for that introduction... very much appreciated! =)

I clicked over to last Monday's barn & I find that one a real charmer, too... I'm partial to the red ones! =0 LoL!

DogsMom said...

Did the recent snowfall miss your area? I am glad you shared. It is fascinating to see the variety of barns.
And of course I will be clicking over to your other barn as well.
So- do you know a meme for silo people? I am drawn to silos as well.

Kim, USA said...

That barn is really beautiful!! And the silos just shine from a far!

Barn Charm

Holly Myers said...

Yeah! Loving the silos and the barns capture my eye too. We're blessed with an abundance of these! At first I thought this was an AT&T commercial with the silos all lines up like bar! (haha)