Thursday, December 27, 2012

Footer Review 2012













Footer Review time. These are the little branded pictures I put at the bottom of the web page every month. Thing is, when I replace one it disappears forever from the blog. This post put them back in.

January 2012 - The Bluesmobile parked outside the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach, SC.
February 2012 - One of the dancing lions from the NYC Lunar New Years parade in Chinatown.
March 2012 - A temporary door to the mechanical room of the Shippensburg Emergency Services Building during construction.
April 2012 - Sunset over Myrtle Beach, SC.
May 2012 - A bronze marker on the bridge on Route 230 over the Swatara Creek in Middletown, Pa.
June 2012 - A visitor living in one of the storage barns on the Norristown Farm Park in Norristown, Pa.
July 2012 - Fireworks, of course.
August 2012 - The lighted signs on the hose tower of the Shippensburg Emergency Services Building in Shippensburg, Pa.
September 2012 - A visitor to my butterfly bush last summer.
October 2012 - The sign along the docks at Captian Bob's Marina in Chincoteague Island, Virginia.
November 2012 - The president of the Outskirts of Suburbia's Colorado Fan Club's car. I think they were stalking me.
December 2012 - I think I found out where the pheasant feathers came from that I found at the State Game Lands.

No comments: