Brooklyn Hose Company, 218 South Main Street, Lewistown, Pa. Mifflin County Station 13. Organized on April 12, 1897, they built their first station on West Hale Street in 1897. A larger building was built at 22 East Hale Street in 1908. The original part of the current station on South Main Street was built and dedicated February 22, 1932. The newer apparatus bays were added in 1987.