Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Beach, Beach, Beach



Here's a couple of beach pictures, the first is what my daughter and I call a "shell bed" (I think I've mentioned this before). It's a place along the oceanfront that seems to always have a lot of seashells. I don't know if it's because of the beach itself or some underwater phenomenon that causes all these shells to get funneled up through here. I just don't know. Now, most of what we find here are broken but you just have to look for some good ones. This picture is from July of 2006.
The second is from our Christmas mini-vacation last year. These are raccoon tracks. We also saw fox and deer tracks, very cool. They must visit overnight because we never saw them, I'd guess the raccoons are looking for sand crabs, there are plenty there.

No comments: