Monday, October 01, 2007

Welcome to the Outskirts of Suburbia







It occurred to me while I was changing my header that there is no record of past headers. So here are my headers that I have used since the beginning. In April and May I used the standard black and white Blogger edition. Making the first one (June) was trial and error, mostly error though. I had gone for the collage look with Chincoteague, Mail Pouch, Orioles Park, Harrisburg Fire Monument, Walnut Street Bridge and Independence Pass. July was a view of Camden Yards from the Eutaw Street bleachers. August was a banner at the firehouse and Walnut Bottom's fireworks. September is a barn (PG 9) in Centre County. October is some foliage I took last fall and edited using a oil paint style. The biggest hurdle was sizing, after that it got easier.

No comments: