Monday, March 03, 2008

This Do In Remembrance of Me (Night Services 5)


Last night I noticed a light on, moving quickly and silently I stood on the sidewalk with my tripod and snapped a few window shots. This is the Grace United Church of Christ on the intersection of East Orange Street and South Prince Street in Shippensburg. This window I had never noticed lit up before, I think because it sits on the side street not along the frontage street. It is, of course, Da Vinci's Last Supper. Again I mirrored the image so you can read it and see it the way it was intended to be seen. My other problem with all of these is leveling the camera in the dark, I often need to rotate 2 or 3 degrees to straighten the image. It didn't help that Prince Street sits on a downhill slope.

1 comment:

joshua said...

I must say, because it's true!, that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX