Sunday, May 25, 2008

Seek and Ye Shall Find



Yes, seek indeed. This mornings walk was down along the Big Spring, no rain this morning, I was able to get out and walk. And among the ducks and geese floating and snoozing, among the goldfinches hiding in the cedars and among the fisherman enjoying their Sunday morning I found what I was after. Actually he found me, apparently I must have wandered too close to a nest because the red winged blackbirds came to me. They circled and squawked until I moved outside their discomfort zone. That's when he allowed some pictures. The pictures I have been looking for, him setting on the cat tail. I'm not sure it is the perfect, once in a lifetime shot but I did get some pretty good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pic's, the one of the cat tail is perfect.