Thursday, May 28, 2009

Skywatch, the Harrisburg Senators & Life Lion


While preparing to enjoy my first baseball game of the year (I know it's 2 months into the season) and sitting in the new cheap seats we stood for the National Anthem. Followed by a fly over by Penn State Hershey Medical Center's Life Lion (I've posted Life Lion before here, here and here) It caught me a little off guard but I was able to fire off a few picture. The Harrisburg Senators (see them here, here and here) are the AA affiliate of the Washington Nationals and play in what is now Metro Bank Park. MBP in located on City Island. City Island is just what it sounds like , an island in the middle of the Susquehanna River. The park is undergoing much needed renovations and Friday marked the opening of the new Boardwalk that circles the outfield and includes seats under the new video board and the "Cheap Seats" in left field.
This is my Skywatch for the week. For everyone else's hit the icon on the right side of your screen.

5 comments:

Jane Hards Photography said...

It's the hint of pink in sky that does it for me.

Guy D said...

Great shots of the chopper, I love it.

Have a great weekend.
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Photo Cache said...

You have plenty more time in the season to watch more games. Nice images.

jabblog said...

Looks like a lovely evening. Hope the game came up to expectations.

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Nice shots - I started hummimg "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" automatically!