Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Brooklyn Side


These are the pictures I took as my once trusty tripod lay shattered in pieces on the ground at my feet. It was at this point officially a bipod. I took these while walking from where we parked as we were walking to Brooklyn Bridge Park on the Brooklyn side of the East River. The lady who gave us directions to here told us that there was a pizza joint there that people would wait in line for hours to get in. Yeah, right. See the red and green lights on the lower left? What you can't really see is that there are 40 - 50 people waiting outside to get in. It was maybe 8:30 on a Friday night. I saw it and still am in awe. I've eaten some damn good pizza in my life but I don't think I'd wait more that half an hour to get into a pizza shop.

1 comment:

Barry said...

Remember haney , this is New York city lots of things happin that just don`t make for logical thinking.Where else would a guy stand in his underware with a cowboy hat on and play a guitar and they not haul him off to jail, or a fire engine sits in a line of traffic with the air horn blasting solid for two minutes until traffic moves.