Thursday, February 24, 2011

Glenwood Canyon

Someday this will be the view from all of my windows. And that's not just because the Glenwood Canyon Brewpub is a half a block behind me. I'm not picky though, it doesn't have to be these rocks and trees or that hot spring specifically. But these mountains in general. At least that will be my dream. This is, for those of you from elsewhere, Glenwood Canyon looking east from Glenwood Springs, Colorado, taken late last October between the time we ate lunch at the brewpub and a relaxing soak at the Hot Springs.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to have a parent, in-law, or grandparent suite above the garage, shed or barn, aren't you. Just checking. Mom

EG CameraGirl said...

I don't blame you for wanting this to be the view from your window! All the best and don't give up your dream. :)

VioletSky said...

Looks like a gorgeous dream!

forgetmenot said...

I'll take that view anytime--really nice. Mickie

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous!

Please come and see the Irresistible Sky at my page.

syel said...

i would want one like this too in my backyard which unfortunately would never happen :D