Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunny Hollow Farm


Barn Charm 11. Took a little drive on Sunday. We drove down into the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. I didn't think the fall colors would be as nice s they were, I was surprised. So there are more pictures of color and a few more barns to come. This barn we almost passed and I pulled to the side of the dirt road and walked back. it wasn't until I got back there that I noticed the chairs and bench. And it was for sale. Of course, I have nothing stopping me from declaring ThemeWeek: Shenandoah Valley.


For more Charming Barns, hit the link.


10 comments:

Rose said...

Oh, I love those chairs! Like the barn, too.

Mari said...

Great barn - and the chairs make the picture!

Angela said...

Great looking old barn! Love those chairs!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I love rustic looking old barns...so charming!

Tanya Breese said...

i love this with the chairs!

Bruce Clark said...

Great barn and the chairs add a nice element to your shot. Glad you stopped and took the time to photograph the scene.

Jan n Jer said...

Great shot...I also love the chairs, this picture tells a story!

Jimh. said...

Now that's just plain cool!

Anonymous said...

I always wondered if 'Haney' came from Green Acres... I remember watching the show, but I don't remember any of the specific story lines, per se... I remember I loved their deep country accents, tho! LoL!

This barn sure is a beauty & I love the chairs, an added bonus, for sure!

Thanks so much for joining, Haney, but you forgot to link back w/ your beautiful Barn Charm badge... =0 LoL!

Carole said...

Great shot! The whole scene looks like it's from another time and place. Love the chairs as part of it. :-)

NoteworthyMusings