Saturday, April 27, 2013

Header Review 12







When I change a header on this here blog, the picture I have created goes away. So twice a year I post them and tell you a little about them. Here we go...

  • November 2012 - This on is our tent sweet tent from last fall's expensive camping trip. aka last fall's Colorado elk hunt. This was the first tent I've been in out west with a floor. Elevation 10,700.
  • December 2012 - This picture is from a couple years ago at the tree farm we've been haunting for 10 or 15 years or more. They're fans of mine, you can tell.
  • January 2013 - A panorama shot from Colorado. Looking towards Derby Peak and over top of camp.
  • February 2013 - Full moon in my back yard. I think this one is when I was playing with my new Rebel x4i.
  • March 2013 - This is the headquarters building for all that is the Outskirts of Suburbia. aka  The Bowery Savings Bank in lower Manhattan, NYC.
  • April 2013 - A touch of spring for you. My mother-in-laws crocuses.

No comments: