West York Fire Department, Reliance Station 1, 1341 West Market Street, York, Pa. York County Station 1. This station was built in 1965. West York Fire Department owns the equipment and apparatus and consists of the career paid drivers. The Reliance Fire Company No. 1 was formed in 1904 and is the all volunteer portion of the WYFD. Reliance Ambulance Club, formed in 1945, responded from this station until moving to Lincolnway Fire Company in 1991. West York Ambulance, Inc. now run from their own station on East Berlin Road.