Lilly Community Fire Company, 505 Main Street, Lilly, Pa. Cambria County Station 72. Chartered on September 8, 1903 the LCFC serves the Borough of Lilly and Washington Township along with mutual aid to other communities. The present property was purchased in 1941 and converted to a fire station after World War II. Meetings and social events are held in an adjacent building. The firehouse sustained damage in a adjoining building fire in December 1996.