Imperial Volunteer Fire Department, 111 Pine Street, Imperial, Pa. Allegheny County Station 152. Formed in 1924 as part of the Montour Valley Fire Department their first station was built at 240 Main Street in 1931. In 1936 they revised their charter and formed the Imperial Volunteer Fire Department. They purchased an old bus garage at 115 Main Street in 1956 and rebuilt it into their new fire station. Moving in in 1959. The newest station is located on Pine Street and opened in 2014. Imperial VFD is supported by 2 substations, one in Clinton on Matchette Road and the Westbury substation on Aten Road.