Saturday, September 22, 2007

Larry's Tractors




I was at an open house at a friends house this afternoon. Larry collects tractors. International Harvesters, Cub Cadets and Farmall's, anything IH. In his "working" shed alone I counted 17. In the "display" shed (1st and 2nd pictures) we looked around before I realized there was a "shelf" 8 feet up lined with Cub Cadets. After that I noticed implements hanging from the rafters. The yard was scattered with tractors, he was giving rides, had one parked for pictures and was having competitions with one. There were snow plows, farm machinery, corn shellers, milling machines, lifts, a "gator-type" thing called a Grizzly, skid loaders and more. Even a manure spreader, I remember when he got this it was just a rust bucket with no bottom, now look at it (bottom picture).

No comments: