Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Painted Gentleman 8, 9, 14 and 23, Revisited





Today's Painted Gentleman segment is a fast forward to today. The pictures that I posted for PG 8 & 9, "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood", were from 5 or 6 years ago, these pictures were taken last July. It's only a matter of time until they're gone, I'm sad to say. And PG 23, from just a couple weeks ago, is the "Big Old Paint Can", only this time there is a Big Old Flag on the Big Old Paint Can. The occasion? The homecoming of 147 soldiers of the 324th Military Police Battalion from Iraq. Welcome home 324th, and thank you for keeping America safe.

p.s. On a sad note I drove past PG 14 "Bowes Seal Fast" today and all I found was an empty field. Looks like someone may be building a house in here now. I said, "It's only a matter of time until they're gone." Well, PG 14 is gone. (9/20/07)

No comments: