Wednesday, December 23, 2009

...And May All Your Christmases Be White

Oh, yes, the Dykeman House. Sitting overlooking Indian Head Spring. I remember when I took this picture it was back in '09, it was snowing like it was nobody's business. I just stopped in the middle of the road and took these from inside my warm and semi-dry truck. Thank goodness for four wheel drive, that means I can go take pictures when all of you car people are sitting at home afraid to leave the house 'cause the weatherman said so. I used to be one remember and besides since when did you ever start believing what the weatherman says?

2 comments:

Sparky said...

Oh I believe you were a weatherman at one time.

Anonymous said...

Haney,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. Keep up the great job you are doing. I will continue to look at your blog.
Grizz