Monday, June 14, 2010

Bathtime





OK, I know these aren't framable art. They are a little out of focus. But I once said on here that some pictures are simply, "Check this out" quality. If I'd had my tripod instead of my monopod and and Image Stabilizing lens I could have done better. But when you see something like this there is no time to adjust. Enough with excuses. Show of hands folks, how many of you can say that this is something you have seen before. This cardinal is in the Big Spring taking a bath. He was splashing it up and shaking it off. How cool is that?

2 comments:

Barry said...

A Cardinal taking a bath in the Big Spring.... no, A bird taking a bath .... Yes

In focus or not ... it`s a fun picture and neat to see!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Barry's comments. It is interesting to watch wild game taking a bath.

Great job.

Grizz