Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Larry's Tractors 2010, part 2






More Red Power, today. Just like yesterday I am sharing some more of my friend Larry's International Harvester/Cub Cadet collection. Top picture is a 1950 model. Next is a double 1946/1944 built by his father. Third IH is one of 7 seven built to mow grass on a Christmas tree farm. The 'doorway' housing holds the chain that drives the right rear tire. Built in the early fifties. Just some of the toys and pedal tractors he and his wife have collected. Bottom picture is just a few of the Cubs, these are all for simply mowing the lawn.

2 comments:

Sparky said...

I wish I could have attended this year, but I was teaching. I made the last one. I really enjoy visiting Larry's place. I'm glad you are posting pictures so I can enjoy all the tractors.

Maude Lynn said...

What an amazing collection!