Sunday, September 26, 2010

Not Again!?




Don't ask me how, but after thousands and thousands of pictures I've taken I can still recognise one of my pictures. This week as I flipped through my latest copy of American Hunter I stop abruptly when I can to this picture and article (second picture). Oh, Snap! Is that my picture? Off I ran to my archives and pulled up this picture (the first one) I took back in November of 2008. Very similar. My buck has a broken antler and smaller trees in the background, but still, I think that's close enough to justify the abrupt stop. And, hey, how did a blurry picture like that get into a national publication? If you remember I once tripped onto a picture on the Brooklyn Bridge that looked eerily like mine. After studying it I think they were about a hundred feet behind where I was when it was taken. (mine) (theirs)

No comments: