Friday, December 24, 2010

How Lovely are Your Branches






It's almost time. It's almost time for Santa to slide down the chimney and empty his sack of toys and goodies under my tree. Because, as you know, I have been a good boy all year. These are just some of the ornaments on my tree. No generic theme for my tree. Nearly everything means something. A lot of vacation things, fire things, soccer, cheerleaders and mermaids. The bike and the fireman I bought while I was stationed in Germany. The cowboy is from Meeker, Colorado, The starfish Santa is from Chincoteague. And the frog somehow made it onto the big tree, usually it's on the girl's tree with the rest of the Christmas frogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess the frog felt a little hoppy and couldn't control himself. Wanted to see what the big tree was like.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

God Bless All

Grizz

Sparky said...

Like the tree. Have a very Merry Christmas and keep up the great job on the site. I enjoy it.