Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Rogers Paint, Pepsi and Coke (PG 159)



This is in Fremont North Carolina, intersection of Main Street and Goldsboro Street. I stopped when I saw the Pepsi/Coke signs but got a bigger surprise when I got out of the truck to get some better pictures. (No the wife and daughter didn't drive off in embarrassment) More on the surprise another week. The top sign says "We Sell Rogers Paint, The mark of Quality" The current occupant is Natalie's Hair & Tanning. Must have been a hardware store once upon a time.

2 comments:

barry said...

You have to remember you were in North Carolina, that type of behavior is quite normal.
have a great day!
Thats why I love NC I feel at home just being my self.

E4 Lt said...

what... no more deer pics?
I forgot... it's raining cats and dogs out there