Monday, September 19, 2011

Home Sweet Yard






I spent an overcast Sunday afternoon perched high up in the stands behind home plate watching the O's play the Angels. The Birds had already taken the first two from the Halos going into this game and then it was announced that Jarrod Weaver would be taking the mound for LA. Not good. At the end of the day he had his 18th win of the season. It was a little odd there. The atmosphere was so laid back. We strolled around the park before the game then headed up the escalator to get a bite to eat and find our seats. Lunch? Well if you know me I just couldn't pass up something called an Old Bay Sausage. That's like two of my favorite food groups. It was good. I wouldn't write home about it. Well I guess I just did. I'd give it 3 out of 5 Mmmmm's.

No comments: