Saturday, December 10, 2011

Footer Review 2011













December means it is time for my yearly review of the footers that have grace our presence on this here web log.
January 2011 - This is a Black Vulture sitting on a light post at the Conowingo Dam from last November. The moon came from somewhere else. IDK
February 2011 - This is one of the dragons along the sidewalks of Philadelphia's Chinatown. Taken last year between Christmas and New Years Eve.
March 2011 - A detail of my old Kodak No. 2 Premo camera. The post with that camera still is one of my highest hit posts. Next to anything about the FDNY.
April 2011 - Detail of the phone booth I stood near during the NYC Lunar New Years parade. Near the intersection of Mott and Canal Streets.
May 2011 - My Kwanzan Cherry tree in bloom.
June 2011 - Another from Chinatown NYC. Cleaning up after the parade. Remember to Keep the Outskirts of Suburbia Clean.
July 2011 - July 4th fireworks here in Shippensburg. This one I did a little twist to.
August 2011 - Some flowers I ran onto out in the State Game Lands.
September 2011 - The mascot for the Harrisburg Senators, Riverside Rascal, showing some Outskirts love.
October 2011 - My favorite hot dog stand. This sits on the lower concourse of Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore.
November 2011 - Yes, baseball three months in a row. This is the scoreboard from Coca Cola Park in Allentown  when I whooped up on the Lehigh Valley Ironpigs. They never stood a chance.
December 2011 - Interstate 95 through southern Maine. We looked and looked. My daughter complained about false advertisements.

No comments: