Sunday, April 01, 2012

Header Review 10







Spring header review. This would be header review number 10. It is my way of preserving these mini works or temporary art. I do this twice a year. And I do the footers once a year in December.
  • November 2011. Just a picture from a perspective I've shown many times before, of the autumn colors and a soybean field ready for the picking.
  • December 2011. This is another shot of the Dykeman House here in Shippensburg during a snow storm back in 2010. It just looked Christmasy.
  • January 2012. A sunset over Shippensburg from Cleversburg. That tower you see there? You've seen that before. A few times.
  • February 2012. FDNY Reserve Engine 500, we saw parked along the street while in the city for the Lunar New Years Parade. See, even the FDNY is representing the OoS.
  • March 2012. When we drove to the beach last summer we went straight over to Assateague Island. On the way back I saw this and knew I needed to stop.
  • April 2012. Just what are the chances of opening a fortune cookie and reading this? Made my day. And blew my daughter's mind. At the same time!

No comments: