Monday, July 02, 2012

Early One Morning


Sometimes there is an advantage to being awake and working early on a summer morning. One is that you beat the heat of a late June heat wave. The other is sights like this. This red shed is located in the far southeast corner of Pennsylvania. Meaning that the Maryland border is less than a mile behind me and Delaware is only another 1000 feet beyond that. I don't know how old the barn is, it has a block foundation, but the farm house just past it is dated 1832. 
I have recently resupplied my barn picture backlog so hopefully I'm back into this for a while.

If you want to see more barns every week click on the mini barn below and visit Tricia in Southeast Missourah.




6 comments:

Mari said...

Beautiful scene! Love the lighting, the shadows and the fence too!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Very pretty early morning scene. I love the shadows of the fence.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

what draws my attention is the white little design near each bottom corner. lovely area. (:

Kathy said...

It looks so pretty with the white fence.

Anonymous said...

Awesome ol barn & love the fence & shadows... the old farmhouse has a nice view of their barn, too!

Love the revamped blog look & colors... Thanks for joining =)

Elaine said...

Lovely old barn and a delightful scene!