Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sunrise, Sunset



"Sunrise, sunset. Sunrise, sunset. Swiftly fly the years. One season following another, Laden with happiness and tears" These pictures are from Chincoteague Island, Va. The first is sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean and the second is sunset over Chincoteague Bay, looking back at Wallops Island. The sunset picture is one of my favorites, it is my wallpaper at work. No beach this summer for me, I'll be going north into New York state at the end of July, beginning of August. Maybe I'll get back down to the island for Christmas again. I will soon have to clean out my "pictures to be posted on the Outskirts" file, it's getting hard to figure out which I've posted and which I haven't. Sometimes I need to go back and look at the blog and see what I've used already.

No comments: