Thursday, October 09, 2008

Maradonia 360


I do repeat, I don't like taking people pictures. But, this past Sunday I had a thought, and needing to take some sport pictures anyway, I arranged to give this a try. This is 5 different concurrent pictures blended together. I took 3 or 4 series like this one and chose this set for the position on the ball in the center shot. I started the process of assembling them and as I partially self taught and partially tried to understand the book and I was almost done it occurred to me I was working with pictures number 1, 3, 4 and 5. Delete. Start over. I am happy with how it turned out. We also took a kicking sequence I may put together on a free day, along with some other action shots you may see here another time. This move, by the way, is called a Maradonia or a 360.

1 comment:

Brad Myers said...

Good job Kevin, and I recognize that junior firefighter.