Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Header Review 4





It is once again time for header review. I do this every six months since blogger does save my headers.
  • November 2008. Taken 'Through the Windshield' on our way home from Colorado. At this point we are almost home. On most days this is the Kittatinny Tunnel, the more west of the twin tunnels with the Blue Mountain Tunnel, on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
  • December 2008. This is, of course, our hunting camp in the Flat Tops Wilderness Area in Colorado. Cook tent on your left, sleep tent on your right.
  • January 2009. An awesome sunset over the Chincoteague drawbridge from the 3rd annual Christmas at the beach weekend. Have I mentioned before that we went to the beach over Christmas vacation?
  • February 2009. My panorama of the city of Harrisburg, Pa. Taken from high atop Lemoyne on the West Shore of the Susquehanna River.
  • March 2009. A detail of Engine 152, Vigilant Hose Company of Shippensburg, Pa.'s 1999 E-One fire engine.
  • April 2009. My newest friend. Possibly my only friend. This one was taken from about half way across the yard, before I started belly-crawling up to the wall for better pictures.

1 comment:

ninja said...

I like the second & third from the top best!