Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pump Primers 2009



Just some of the many shots I took at this years Pennsylvania Pump Primers muster. During this annual event antique fire apparatus and front line pieces parade through Harrisburg from the Farm Show to Riverfront Park. Here they drop the hard suction down into the Susquehanna River and show that they may be old but they can still throw the water. Weather wise it was a good day, only problem the wind was blowing off the river so I got no pictures from the river looking up.

3 comments:

Dale Jr(Wally) said...

It was a great day along the river.It was like old home week.Talked to a lot of people that you only see once a year.

Sparky said...

Was a great day. But I just can't image some of that apparatus being antiques. I can remember riding some of it and seeing it as front line apparatus back in the day. And I'm not that old..

Haney said...

Would that make you and antique then Sparky?