Monday, February 22, 2010

2010 Year of the Tiger


How about a quick game of "Guess where I was Yesterday?" I'm tired so the answer is New York City. Chinatown to be precise. Yep, Junior and I left home at 6:20 Sunday morning and got back at 7:40 that evening. We drove up to watch the Chinese... I mean Lunar New Year Parade. Besides a lot of wasted time the parade itself was very cool. Lots of dragons, lots of drums. My only complaint was the information I got off the Internet said parade starts at 11:30. And some that said 1:00. I asked around in NYC and the answer was Noon. Or 1:00. The parade got to us at 2:08. That's 4 hours of walking around waiting for it to start any minute. We did do some fun stuff but could have done a lot more had we known. More on the throughout the week. It's a theme week. And more videos, too.


No comments: