Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Blizzard



Well the big Blizzard of 2010 has come and is on the way out. I measured about a foot of snow in my driveway. We spent some time at the firehouse today and I stopped back in towards suppertime and had to park a block or so away. But I had the camera out so I took a few pictures. All of these are handheld. I didn't really plan on doing any shooting because it was still snowing otherwise I would have brought my tripod and got some better pictures. Enjoy these, there is some more for later, including more birds hanging out at the birdseed sandwich.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haney, I don't care what your sister says, it's beautiful. Mom

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures haney the snow was nice and gave the world a tranqualizer and made people be nice to each other A. Ginny