Thursday, February 18, 2010

SkyWatch and Snow on the Horizon

How can you look at his picture and wish for summer? This was taken last Sunday morning barely a week after Blizzard 1 and four days after Blizzard 2. The area where this was taken got more than three feet of snow in less than a week. But just look at that scene and tell me how mid-August, 95 degrees and 95 percent humidity can be better. Answer... It can't.
SkyWatch time again. Time to click on the icon in the right sidebar over there. Come on I know you want to try it.

7 comments:

Sparky said...

Two comments. 1st How often do you mow grass in the summer? How often do you shovel snow in the winter? 2nd You can only take off so many clothes to stay comfortable in the summer. You can always add clothes in the winter to stay warm.

Haney said...

Amen, Sparky, You're preachin' to the choir on this subject.

Jim said...

I like the layers.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Regina said...

How beautiful.
Great capture!

Müge said...

Very nice shot! Be patient, spring is coming! :-)

VioletSky said...

I'm with you. We have had barely any snow, and I miss it!!

I really like the horizontal layers in this shot.

Judy said...

I love the way the snow and trees compliment each other on the hills! And the cardinals a few posts on are simply breathtaking! I wish I could get that close!!