Friday, February 03, 2012

Chinatown Parade 2012



Here's the video clips from the Lunar New Years Parade in Manhattan's Chinatown, NYC. Not sure what the creepy Kewpie doll head kid is saying to the fireman. The performers in the second clip were from Beijing, China.  Third clip is a bunch of lion dancers. Forth is the World Journal float. I was trying to get them with the confetti tubes. I have more video of them later. Fifth is the large Gold Dragons. My favorites. Next is what you would expect for a State farm float. Like a good neighbor... And lastly is the Gold and Blue Dragon, this was our first time seeing this one.
So, that ends Theme Week of the Dragon. My annual sum up of my trip to New York City to see the Parade. And my week of no one viewing or commenting. Next week is back to normal. If you consider this normal.

No comments: