Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Crossing Over to the Dark Side


I know, it's a sad, sad day here at the Outskirts. I have sold my soul, well maybe just rented it out, to the dark side. The Outskirts of Suburbia can now be found on the evil MyFacePage. But let me make this clear... this is the one and only Outskirts source, anything that ends up over "there" is merely a copy of my work here. The main reason, I mean the only reason for this is the difficulties we've all had here on blogger posting comments. We'll see if the new set up is any better. Posts here at the home office will continue to hit the inner webs at one minute after midnight. they will cross over to the other side later in the morning when I get around to it. I've been posting for the past week trying to work out the glitches but I'm sure there will be more. If problems arise or drama unfolds there is a delete page button that I won't hesitate to active. So enjoy and tell you friends.

No comments: