Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Garden of the Gods




If you are ever in Colorado Springs, remember, Garden of the Gods is not a place to spend a little time, it is a place to spend a lot of time. Please learn from my mistakes. On our last vacation to Colorado I allowed only about 2 and a half days in Colorado Springs and we were almost half way into this time when we did a quick drive through the Garden (kinda like the Griswald's at the Grand Canyon) but once inside I found more and more places to explore. I wish I could have spent a couple days walking the paths, finding the all formations, watching the sun rise in the morning and set again in the evening. So take it from me try to plan a little visit to Colorado Springs on your next Garden of the Gods vacation.
Top picture is the entrance, of course, the second is the Siamese Twins with Pikes Peak in the background (I took the kids' Christmas picture here) and the last picture is the Kissing Camels.

No comments: