Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Where the West Lives



Today's post is just golden, I mean, Golden, Colorado. But this post will not include Golden's biggest export, Coors beer. Instead I have included a picture of the famous arch spanning Main Street. I actually hit the "walk" button, waited for the light to change, walked out and took this picture, then walked back. Once again causing my family to act like they didn't know who the tourist was. The second picture is of South Table Mountain. The picture below is the grave of William F. Cody, that's right, Buffalo Bill is buried on Lookout Mountain just west of Golden. From Lookout Mountain you can see downtown Denver, my first trip here it was so foggy you could barely see the tombstone, much less Golden. Lookout Mountain also home of the Buffalo Bill Museum.

No comments: