Thursday, January 24, 2008

8 Minutes in Time or Bad Moon Rising


Every picture is a work in progress. Every picture is a learning process I'll use for the next picture I take. I will never take the perfect picture. It's like saying that today was the best day ever, when tomorrow could be even better. I've taken moon pictures before, but I read about this way of manipulating a series of moon pictures, so I tried it last night. To be precise I tried it last night at 10:18, 10:20, 10:22, 10:24 and 10:26. With the Rebel on a tripod and using my timer, I snapped a shot every two minutes without moving the camera's orientation. Then I copied them all together and started erasing. A tad out of focus but not bad, it probably would have been easier at two and a half minutes so I wouldn't have the overlap. Live and learn, baby. Live and learn.
Thanks for stopping by if I haven't said so before.

No comments: