Monday, January 21, 2008

Tickets to an O's Game...Priceless


I have officially started a countdown 'til Opening Day. Yesterday morning I went online and I am now the proud owner of a row of 4 seats in Camden Yards for a Thursday evening in June. Why? Because my daughter lives and breathes baseball for this guy, the Orioles rightfielder, Nick Markakis. Thursday, June 19th is Markakis bobblehead night. We'll see you at the Yard. Let's go O's.
This picture was from last years Fan-Fest, while we got autographs. Apparently this year will be the same set-up. I liked it better at the convention center, last year was a cluster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg I am SOOOOOOO going to this game!! I am obsessed with Markakis, and this bobblehead would be AMAZING!!!!!!!
EEEEK IM SO EXCITED!! Thanks for the info! :D :D :D :D :D