Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Clothes Line




This evening was a lot more interesting than yesterday. Maybe I should be doing Sunday Post Live. While at my parents house this evening and while the kids were playing I watched these finches coming into the thistle feeder. I got my camera from the truck and snapped a few pictures. Since the sun was directly away from me, and setting, I tried to maneuver to the other side of the feeder. Nothing here to hide behind. After a long wait I left it alone. Not too much later they returned and a second attempt failed to keep them hanging around. Oh well, it's time to go anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the shot of the clothes pins, pretty cool. Also good pictures of the finches. Birds are hard to get a good picture. Great job.

Anonymous said...

So was that at your mom & dad's or the Jones's farm

Kathy said...

Like the clothespins.

KL