Saturday, August 09, 2008

More People Pictures


Today, or at least part of today was spent on another high school senior picture shoot. A week or two ago and again Thursday I rode around looking for places to take these pictures. I found some interesting places. Some , of course, I would need to hit in the morning and some in the late afternoon. We were out at these seldom used train tracks late in the morning and when I got home and looked over what I had I really liked what I had taken. But. There's always a but. But with the location of the sun and the direction she was walking the entire back of her coat was in shade. Oops. We went back out later in the afternoon and reshot them. I can't decide if this is a vertical or horizontal picture. Well, I don't think it matters. This is week 9 of Saturday Post Live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

N,
You made me dizzy.
Bubba