Monday, August 17, 2009

Go Ahead Bite the Big Apple


Welcome to my weekend. I drove into New York City Friday just past noon and Saturday by one in the afternoon I was westbound across the George Washington Bridge. I know I say it over and over but you MUST click on this picture and check it out. We drove around for almost an hour looking for the Brooklyn Bridge Park before we found it. I get out of the van set up my tripod and it explodes. Parts and pieces went flying. I managed to shove the short leg into the safety fence along the waterway and pulled out some awesome shots. This is three of them stitched together. To the left is Lower Manhattan, the bridge is the bridge, the Brooklyn Bridge and to the far right in the green light is the Empire State Building. Like I said just over 24 hours in the City I only took about 200 pictures and those didn't cover a very broad variety of subjects. I'll fix up some more soon. Now, click on the picture and see it big.

4 comments:

Woody said...

Awesome shots..I love the NYC Skyline...

Brad Myers said...

Kinda pushy about clicking on the photo I think. You know I don't follow directions very well. Good shot, looking forward to more.

Like Grizz said purple he looks red to me, LOL.

Fall is coming time to get together again soon. After a hectic weekend Shane and I are leaving today for four days of shooting, more on that next week.

Anonymous said...

Good pic! You can see South Street Seaport all lit up. Only 200 pics with all that great arcitecture in NYC? You must go back for more. Enchanching! --Holly

Kathy said...

Great picture bro!