Friday, May 14, 2010

Fireday - Cumberland County Fire/EMS Stations





OK, by now I'm sure someone figured all of these out, it's not that difficult. I had all these fire station pictures in my files and last week wished there was something I could do with them and it seems to have caught on. Wally has sent me two pictures of old stations this week, so if nothing else, like the Painted Gentlemen, I've opened your eyes to what is around you. And now the answers...
1. Citizen's Fire Company No. 1, Lemoyne. Now the Lemoyne station for West Shore Bureau of Fire. (Sorry about the editing, I couldn't just hand that one to you)
2. Cumberland Goodwill EMS in Carlisle. This is an old car dealer that they moved into within the past year.
3. South Middleton Township Fire Company, Boiling Springs. At least when I took this picture it was. Since then (in the past two weeks) they consolidated with Citizens Fire Company in Mt. Holly and are now the Citizens Fire Company, Village Station.
4. Penn Township Volunteer Fire Company, Huntsdale, Pa. This is their old station along Pine Road across from the fish hatchery.

No comments: