Friday, May 28, 2010

Fireday Mascots

This week for Fireday Friday are some more of the fire department mascots you see on the sides of fire trucks and engines. These all came from last summer at the Pennsylvania Pump Primers show along the Susquehanna River in Harrisburg. Most are self explanatory. But for the slow ones among us. 1. Allentown Fire Department. I don't know if it's the toughness of the bulldog or if it's a Mack Truck thing. 2. I don't know who's engine this is. But that's Hagar the Horrible on the hook. 3. Animal with the Palmyra Fire Department. 4. Taz with Wormleysburg Fire Company which is now part off the West Shore Bureau of Fire just across the river from Harrisburg. 5. This Yosemite Sam is another one I'm not too sure of. I know Steelton has a Yo' Sam on their apparatus but this may be Lemoyne's Citizens FC, the other part of the WSBF. 6. Last but not least is the only picture I took at Fire Expo last weekend.






No comments: