Friday, January 07, 2011

The First Run of 2011




The New Year brought the same stuff. Just after lunch the bells rang out for an auto accident. I wasn't at home so I made the long drive in to the scene and started shooting. It was nice being able to get some pictures in the daylight for a change. The most surprising thing about these was getting an email from the local newspaper asking for a picture from the incident for them to use. And Tuesday when I got to work my boss told me he saw my pictures on the morning news from this crash (only the first 6 pictures on the Channel 8 sight were mine). I checked their website and they used it there also. My daughter texted at lunchtime and told me she saw it on the news at noon. And to think I was gonna take a nap after lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haney, I always said you took pictures better than the so called professionals. Mom